Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bonding again.. :D

I am with my Nay Edith again.. Having fun talking and chatting, eating chocolates and cakes.. It's been a while since the last time I visited her. Check out the photos we had.. Just so HAPPY :D



Sweaty na sa pictorials..
Smiling Nanay Edith/ di ko alam pano iturn right to.. weew!
 Enjoying time together... Nakakamiss din kc ♥

japorms si Nanay oh!

hold the super cute xmas tree :D

naku! blurry ang smile ni ate..

Peace and Love daw..
 

Nagdikit ung mga fes namin. Puro mga tabachingching! hehehe.
 
Dikit the sweat. ahaha!

Happy purple cake♥

nanay is looking at our purple something soft, goldilocks UBE Macapuno roll.


hmmm... so sweeeet!
Pose to the max!!!!!! xox
 
I can't make this turn right :(
 
Merry xmas above me..
I wish I could go back here.. Thanks to Nikon Coolpix S3300.

1 comment: