Friday, September 28, 2012

.. ** i wANt Vacation Leave!!!

   _ i don't know.. i really don't know.. i just want to have a VL, like 5 days VL!!! I want to relax, I want to do the things that I want to do. I want to get out of stress. I'm planning to go out of town or go home (Surigao) this October but I don't know if it's possible. Aside from I don't have money for fare, I don't think my VL will be approved.

** i want to go back to CAUSEWAY, DIATAGON, LIANGA, SURIGAO del SUR coz' my experience there was awesome! 

The picture shows how lovely the place is. I really, really love it! The clear water, the fresh air, the clean surrounding and the view will make you realize you're so blessed you're born in this world. I want to go back here. My goal is to visit this place and stay overnight before the year ends.. Hoping to get the VL!! Really, really need it :'((

No comments:

Post a Comment